Any athlete wishing to compete via an elite entry for the Bupa Great Manchester Run must meet the following criteria:
|10 mile||51.00||60.00 |
|Half M||66.00||76.00 |
* Times must have been attained within 2 years of the event.
Other standards considered:
- Top 20 placing at National Senior XC Championships or Senior Inter Counties XC Championships
- Top 3 finish at relevant regional XC championships (Northern, Midland, Southern) plus Scottish and Welsh Championships
- Any athletes (Junior/ U23 / Senior) that have represented Great Britain at XC/ road or track (at 1500 and above) over the last 3 years will also be offered free elite entry.
- Both Elite fields are restricted to numbers so apply early to avoid disappointment.
with details of qualifying performances, name, address, DOB and club.
We offer overall prize money and British only prize money. Prize moneyfor the women will be awarded to Elite women only and not women who run fasttimes from the mass start. Prize money will also not be awarded past 32:00 minsfor men and 36:00 mins for women.
*A British athlete can collect both prize structures.
The Elite Management reserve the right to refuse any entry whether an athlete meets criteria or not. This is a guide and does not guarantee elite entry into any Great Run Event.
| ||Men||Women|| ||Men||Women |
| || || ||4||£200.00||£200.00|